News Update :
Home » , , , » Beautiful Tattooed women on their back -- Tattooed Women on Back

Beautiful Tattooed women on their back -- Tattooed Women on Back

Penulis : Unknown on Tuesday, January 4, 2011 | 7:46 AM

I always desire to have a tattoo. I feel a little one in my lower back makes me feel sexier, but - this is a classic thing - I always end up with a question; what if I do not like it? I am not going to waste my money doing a laser surgery whatsoever only to cut off it. So, my dream to have a tattoo is always be an inspiration.





  tried temporary tattoo, however I dream to have a permanent one. Afterward I happened to have a talk with a friend of brother in law in an occasion. I accidentally saw her lower back tattoo. It is really gorgeous, a flower tattoo design with amazing color - looks sexy but not too greatly. We started chat on tattoo designs for women. She said there are pretty a lot of cute tattoo designs I truly can think about. I realized I want a tattoo with womanly design instead. She suggested me to explore for tattoo design in the Internet for me to have a large picture on tattoo design idea. She even wrote down some websites I can visit for the research.

Thus, I am very excited. I was afraid on what kind of tattoo design I should desire - as to me it is like a fulltime commitment, I cannot go wrong with the design. I was frightened with tattoo needle as well. I heard it is truly pain. But, she said that it is usual and I will not be afraid any longer when I know what and how a tattoo is made on the site I access. They typically have complete information on how to tattoos, with good explanation about needle, color, risks and advantages.

Once some search, I was adore with a cute flower tattoo design I discover in a website. The whole thing on that design is really what I desire about of a permanent tattoo on my lower back. So, I contacted the website, have some consult with the tattooist himself. He very helpful and he can convince me to make a permanent tattoo. So go to his place, make my desire tattoo come true and voila!! I did it.

In few weeks, I was so excited about my new tattoo. I show it to Sasha my best friend and my boy friend - and of course my new friend who suggested me. My boy friend like it very much, and thinking to have a tattoo for himself. I helped him to search a design that suits his character. We search for quite a long time as he a bit unsure. After a while, he found that he choose to have one tattoo design among a hundred tribal tattoo art design we search in the Internet. Now, we both have tattoos - I made one more tattoo on my left shoulder afterwards.
Article Directory: http://www.articledashboard.com
Don is a fans on Tattoo Designs and have a Tattoo Shop in Bali, visit his site at cutetattoodesigns.blogspot.com











Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Design Template by panjz-online | Support by creating website | Powered by Blogger